You have found my poetry page! Click here to go to my home page.
Most of my poetry is published under my given name — but then I became a librarian and decided that most people interested in my creative writing likely don't care about this kind of stuff.
I also have devotional poetry that isn’t intended for publication. It is posted both here and on a religious blog I occasionally update.
- “To My Love at Lagrange Point Five” in Kaleidotrope
- “What Remains in the Ruins” in Eternal Haunted Summer
- “Pandora: An Afterthought” in Goblin Fruit
- “CDM” in Astropoetica
- “Generation” in With Painted Words
- “Mississippi Apollo” in Eternal Haunted Summer
- “A Prayer to the Mousai at Taughannock Falls” in Eternal Haunted Summer
- (At one point, I also had a haiku in AlienSkin, but I think it’s no longer on the Internet.)